Adams Dairy Bank takes great care to ensure your identity remains safe. We provide this information as a courtesy to you.
Identity theft continues to be one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States, and has ranked as one of the top consumer concerns for the past several years. The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has produced a multimedia presentation to help consumers protect themselves from identity theft.
OnGuardOnline.gov provides practical tips from the federal government and the technology industry to help you be on guard against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protect your personal information.
Reporting Suspected Fraud
StopFraud.gov – The Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force maintains a wide list of resources and information dedicated to helping find and report suspected cases of financial fraud.
Latest Fraud Alerts
- Haitian Earthquake Relief Fraud Alert – January 13, 2010
- Counterfeit Check – Cantera Concrete – Adams Dairy Bank – June 2009
- Communication Tools to Warn Customers About Increased Fraud – November 3, 2009
- Fraudulent E-Mails Claiming to Be From the FDIC – October 27 2009
- Fraudulent Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) – August 26, 2009
- Rental Scam – August 19, 2009
- Businesses Beware of Mass Marketing Scam – August 18, 2009
The Anti-Phishing Working Group (APWG) is the global pan-industrial and law enforcement association focused on eliminating the fraud and identity theft that result from phishing, pharming and email spoofing of all types.